Hope you all had a fabulous start to 2012!
I've decided to start 2012 by stealing a pregnancy update summary thingo from She over at Those Darn Eckersons, and trying to work out how to get the photos off my iPhone so that I can post a pic of my bump that's developing.
The stealing part I'm all good with, but this whole photo's off the iPhone caper is a bit much for my small-step-above-luddite way of thinking!!
After trying to work out this whole iPhoto thing to get my Windows laptop to co-operate with my Apple phone, I finally resorted to plugging the phone into the laptop and using the camera wizard to pull the photos off. Why does technology have to be so complicated?!
Anywho, I have decided to try to fill out the pregnancy summary thingo every week or two until this sprog drops, so that I can chronicle the growth of my bump (and my boobs) for posterity!
I'm going to aim to put it up on Sunday's for what I will now call, Summary Sunday!
- How far along?: 17 weeks 3 days
- How big is bub?: According to What to Expect and my Pregnancy Lite iPad app, my baby should be about 14cm long. But this afternoon I'm having a scan so we'll find out if we're on target or not!
- Weight gain?: Not really. Lost about 2.5kgs in the first 14 weeks and have sat around about the same weight since then... I'm starting to look thinner in the face and fatter in the gut!
- Stretch marks?: No more than usual! LOL!
- Maternity clothes?: Not yet, but I'm being a bit more selective about what's comfortable.
- Sleep?: Most nights I'm crashed out on the couch by 8:30. But this last week I've had a couple of nights where I've had difficulties getting to sleep again when I wke up in the middle of the night.
- Best moment last week?: Feeling an increasing amount of squiggling in my gut.
- Food cravings?: Ice blocks and pasta sauce. The acidity of the tomatoes does it for me! Still got the food apathy, but once I get eating it can be hard to get me to stop.
- Symptoms?: Food apathy, massive(er) boobs, fatigue, breathlessness.
- Exercise?: I've gotten back to my twice weekly pilates / stretch class at the gym, but that's about the extent of it. I just don't have the drive to get on the treadmill. And I've been swimming gently in the pool!
- Gender?: We're not going to find out, if we can avoid it. We'd like this one to be a surprise!
- Movement?: Some squiggling and wiggling in my tummy, and sometimes if I put my hand in the right spot at the right time I can feel it.
- Belly button?: Still there.
- What I miss?: Sashimi... Why do I have to live where there's always fresh tuna????
- Labour signs?: None yet please!
- What I'm looking forward to: My check up scan this afternoon and my 20 week scan in a couple of weeks in Australia! They're gonna make a DVD!!!