About Me

My photo
Currently growing one head, two hands, and two feet inside me, I am a Mummy In Progress. I am a registered nurse and run my own (very un-busy) business providing health education and consultancy at a community and corporate level. This blog aims to chronicle the trials and triumphs of my journey as a MIP, and help me connect with other MIP's and mothers out there!

Our Monster is coming...

Thursday 19 January 2012

Thankful Thursday 3

Thankful Thursday aims to remind myself, and others, that although shit happens, there are still good things in life, even if they're just little things, that we can't forget to focus on.

My three things to be thankful for this Thursday are:
  1. Friends - Especially those people who come out of the woodwork, unasked, with help, support, and friendship, in times of need. These people are angels!
  2. Dickheads - They remind me of who I don't want to become!
  3. Planes - I'm thankful that today I get to get on a big plane that will fly me away from this silly little town for a few days in the big city, so I can get scans of my baby, and shop, and enjoy just not being here!

1 comment:

  1. Have a safe trip! Enjoy the scanning and shopping and big city!
    1. Family
    2. Random catch ups with friends you haven't seen for ages
    3. Air conditioning - it's finally hot here!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you really think!