About Me

My photo
Currently growing one head, two hands, and two feet inside me, I am a Mummy In Progress. I am a registered nurse and run my own (very un-busy) business providing health education and consultancy at a community and corporate level. This blog aims to chronicle the trials and triumphs of my journey as a MIP, and help me connect with other MIP's and mothers out there!

Our Monster is coming...

Friday 27 January 2012

Photographic Phriday

It's that time again...
Photographic Phriday!!!
Everyone's favourite day, when I share my favourite photo of the week that I have taken on my iPhone using the Instagram App! You can follow me on Instagram by searching for missyaeli!

Harry cat was being a poser this week, but can't help shooting us evil, insolent looks when we try to take photos...

Evil eyes
- Amaro filter
He also decided one afternoon to climb on top of me and check on his baby...

That's my baby
- x-pro II filter
Funny grumpy cat!

1 comment:

  1. He's a cute cat, Yaeli! I love how protective they can be (and usually in ways you would never expect).

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you really think!