About Me

My photo
Currently growing one head, two hands, and two feet inside me, I am a Mummy In Progress. I am a registered nurse and run my own (very un-busy) business providing health education and consultancy at a community and corporate level. This blog aims to chronicle the trials and triumphs of my journey as a MIP, and help me connect with other MIP's and mothers out there!

Our Monster is coming...

Thursday 16 February 2012

Thankful Thursday

So I made it to Sydney unscathed, despite my realisation that airplane toilets are not made with fatty fatty boombahs, or growing pregnant bellies in mind.

Note to self: When flying as my girth continues to expand, go wees before getting on the plane. If using the dunny mid flight is absolutely unavoidable, then reversing into the cubicle may be a better option than trying to turn around in such a tight space!

Mum is all good, out of hospital, cheerful, and recovering well! Hopefully we now have a nice clear run to recovery!

My three things that I am thankful for this Thursday are:
1. My mum is ok.
2. I can still fit in an airplane loo with some room to spare.
3. I have e-mail on my mobile phone so I can incessantly e-mail The Man to tell him how much I love and miss him.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you really think!