- How far along?: 23 weeks 2 days
- How big is bub?: According to What to Expect, Our Monster is the size of an ear of corn at 22cms long and 680 grams... That's some heavy corn!!!
- Weight gain?: Still lingering at about 1.5 to 2kgs above my pre-pregnancy weight.
- Stretch marks?: No new ones.
- Maternity clothes?: SO COMFY!!! A friend of mine has offered me a big bag of her maternity clothes to borrow rather than spending big on new stuff.
- Sleep?: I want more. I struggle to get comfortable and I toss and turn. Once again I was awake a 1 am this morning. Me want sleepies!!!
- Best moment last week?: My mate C arriving from Australia for a visit and asking before he touched my belly. I LOVE people who ask!!!! Note to others: Just because I'm gestating doesn't mean my belly is public property!
- Food cravings?: Chocolate, although I don't need it.
- Symptoms?: I'm starting to get really sore feet and ankles on super hot and humid days... not everyday, just some. But on these days, by the afternoon my ankles are looking a bit puffy and my feet feel like I've been standing all day!
- Exercise?: Yoga.
- Gender?: Still don't know.
- Movement?: More in cooler weather and lots in the evening before bed.
- Belly button?: Still threatening to pop but not following through.
- What I miss?: Being comfortable. A good night's sleep. Vodka.
- Labour signs?: None
- What I'm looking forward to: Heading to Sydney on Thursday for a quick visit with my mum. Hopefull shouldn't be too stressful! Cross your fingers for me!
- Currently growing one head, two hands, and two feet inside me, I am a Mummy In Progress. I am a registered nurse and run my own (very un-busy) business providing health education and consultancy at a community and corporate level. This blog aims to chronicle the trials and triumphs of my journey as a MIP, and help me connect with other MIP's and mothers out there!
Monday, 13 February 2012
Summary Sunday (On a Monday Again!)
The dog ate my home work. That is all I have to say about missing Summary Sunday AGAIN!