About Me

My photo
Currently growing one head, two hands, and two feet inside me, I am a Mummy In Progress. I am a registered nurse and run my own (very un-busy) business providing health education and consultancy at a community and corporate level. This blog aims to chronicle the trials and triumphs of my journey as a MIP, and help me connect with other MIP's and mothers out there!

Our Monster is coming...

Thursday 2 February 2012

Thankful Thursday

Almost forgot!

Today my three things for Thankful Thursday are:

1. My bedroom door: Which I can close at night to keep my cats out. I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep no longer playing cat mattress! Little buggers think sleeping on me is a great idea!

2. My friend Kez: Who cracks me up completely and is just a wicked as I am. Her insanity keeps me sane(ish).

3. My language course: Although the set up and course material creation is a hard slog, I'm really looking forward to having a bit more purpose and a bit more money each week! Yay for me! I hope people like it!

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you really think!