About Me

My photo
Currently growing one head, two hands, and two feet inside me, I am a Mummy In Progress. I am a registered nurse and run my own (very un-busy) business providing health education and consultancy at a community and corporate level. This blog aims to chronicle the trials and triumphs of my journey as a MIP, and help me connect with other MIP's and mothers out there!

Our Monster is coming...

Friday 17 February 2012

Photographic Phriday

Over Australia.
Ready to go home now.

Anywho... Here is my favourite Instagram pic that I have taken this week! If you use Instagram you can follow me by searching for missyaeli.

I took this picture last Sunday when we went out to the beach for a BBQ with friends. This beach has always been a special place for The Man and I.

Honeymoon Beach
- Sierra Filter

1 comment:

  1. Wow. You've had another eventful week. Glad your mum is ok. This picture is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you really think!