This award was given to me by Christie over at Ie Love, and it is superduper awesome because
- I totally never get awards, AND
- This blog has only been up and running for a couple of weeks and already someone thinks it's cool enough to deserve an award! WOOT!
Anywho, this award, the Liebster Blog Award, is for bloggers with less than 200 followers, and in accepting it you are asked to do the following:
- Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
- Reveal 5 blogs you have chosen for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Copy and paste the award to your blog.
- Request that people you have sent the awards to forward it on to their favourite bloggers.
My blog is still pretty new, but I do have 5 blogs that I would like to pass on this award to:
- Not Going Gently - A blog with all sorts of sweet eclectic stuff including travel pictures, think pieces, chatter, and general awesomeness!
- I guess this means we're pregnant - An expectant mummy journey.
- Those darn Eckersons - The story of two newlyweds who have just announced their new addition is on the way. Oh and She posts some pretty awesome looking recipes!
- The Adams Family - A new mummy blog from a friend of the author of "I guess this means we're pregnant".
- Love is all we need - Another expectant mummy blog by a cool chick with a 3 footed cat!
Please stop off and visit these blogs and say g'day! Nothing keeps the posts flowing like knowing someone's reading and appreciating them!