About Me

My photo
Currently growing one head, two hands, and two feet inside me, I am a Mummy In Progress. I am a registered nurse and run my own (very un-busy) business providing health education and consultancy at a community and corporate level. This blog aims to chronicle the trials and triumphs of my journey as a MIP, and help me connect with other MIP's and mothers out there!

Our Monster is coming...

Wednesday 14 December 2011

I've come to clean zee pool...

FINALLY my pool is finished and filling with water!!! I have been waiting MONTHS for this moment!!!


I can't wait to submerge my fat, gestating arse in the cool, crisp water and escape this crazy heat!!!

This week we are averaging 30 degrees celsius with a crazy stupid humidity level. I am sure that this is unusually warm for December, even in tropical Vanuatu! It's only going to get worse. :o(

Bring on the beached whaleage!!! Woohoo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you really think!